Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's going to be a 2 cup morning

The Friggin' dog woke me up at 3:30 and thanks to my allergies and old bladder, I couldn't get back to sleep!!! So here I sit. Instead of doing something productive, I'm pissing away time surfing the black hole that is the internet. THANKS ALOT AL GORE!!! (he claims to have invented the internet!)

I have plenty I could be doing right now. The downstairs bathroom needs cleaning. I have PTA stuff I could work on. I need to make some flyers and tickets for a fundraiser. I could sit on the couch and watch all the shit I DVR'd last night. Or I could continue to read useless info online. And drink coffee.

Guess which one I chose?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! You've updated your blog! Now when I visit every morning I won't have to read that you're "back from the beach"