Saturday, April 25, 2009

Back to the beach!

Just booked a camping trip at the beach for next weekend! Call me crazy! I love the beach and can't wait to have my toes in the sand for a few days. We couldn't get a spot right on the shore, but we are just up on the bluff and will have a great view. The best part is I think we found a dogsitter and won't have to worry about Katie at the beach. This is great because they have very strict rules for dogs at the beach. And without the crate in the back of the truck we can bring our bikes. Just going to be Loryn and I. Bill's going to visit his dad that weekend. We plan on just relaxing and doing some reading. Walking on the shore, dolphin spotting, campfires, marshmallows, and maybe even catching a few waves if the water isn't too cold.

No comments: