Monday, April 13, 2009

Hair Issues

I've been growing my hair out for about a year now. Seemed like a good idea. I was actually liking it until I decided I needed bangs. The bangs and the additional layers are NOT working for me.

Lately I'm just not happy with the hair and I'm starting to yearn for short hair again. But since quitting my job, I'm not sure I can afford the maintenance on a good short hair cut. SHIT! Wonder how much you really get paid if you add the ads to your blog?

Plus if I continue to grow it I'll have enough hair for either an awesome side pony or a huge hair-do for the 80's Halloween Party. Another quandary to ponder. I may have to nap on this one for a while.

2 comments:

Charyll said...

I'm still debating on the side pony or the faux-hawk with the mighty amounts of gel holding everything up.

Good thing I have until October to ponder that one!

I might even have to test each 'do out a couple of times. Do you think I can make Kim pee if I surprise her with another "hair experiment"?

CathyM said...

I hear you! When we moved to Arkans-ass I got rid of a lot of clothes, but I still managed to have enough to fill my walk in closet. Really I only wear maybe 5 or 6 shirts and 3 pairs of jeans. Nothing else fits. I can't believe that I have gained 13 pounds since we moved here last August. You think I've been a little depressed? I wish I was one of those people who didn't eat when they were down. If that were the case I'd be a skinny minnie.