Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 1 July 7th - Monday

Here I go! Best of intentions and stuff.

Breakfast - Going to make a smoothie. SHIT!! I'm out of bananas!!! Not gonna to let this derail me. To the blender I will add skim milk, protein powder (not soy!), cinnamon, frozen peaches and frozen strawberries. Dash of vanilla and 2 splenda packets. Quite yummy. Also having a whole grain english muffin with Skippy Natural Super Chunk PB.

Lunch. Hmmmm. I think I'll make some grilled veggie tacos, that sounds really good. But first I have to grill a hotdog for the kid. DAMMIT!! Unfortch for me the heady smell of grilled nitrates & compressed "meat" is more than I can bear! It's like my crack or something and I wolf down a bun length Ball Park Frank. Oh well.

In light of my lunch fuck up I toss in the organic cotton towel and have sweet & sour chicken for dinner. Oops. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: