Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 4 Thursday July 10th

Crap! Trying to get the kid packed up and ready to go to rec - I'm forgetting to eat breakfast! Good thing I went to Sprouts yesterday and loaded up on fresh fruit & veggies. Still not really toying too much with the fake meats and various protein replacement products. I'll get there eventually. So I chow down one of those mini banana's - it's a friggin flavor explosion!!!! Grab a ff strawberry yogurt and a handful of almonds. When I drop the kid off I'm heading out to run errands with Charyll.

We did some back to school clothes shopping for us - NOT the kids. Well, I got a couple things for the kid. ($3 pants at Penneys!) Had Mexican food for lunch. I stuck with a bean burrito! Although the chicken in Charyll's Norteno burrito looked really good.

For dinner the kid had tacos and I didn't even nibble on the beef. I steered (hah!) clear of the steer! Fuck I'm funny. Instead I ate leftover vegetarian pad thai from yesterdays lunch at Pei Wei.

4 comments:

Rita said...

flavor explosion in my mouth!!

wow that's a loaded sentence if I ever saw one.

I look forward to your updates.

Kasha said...

I'm just stalking Rita.

Angela said...

That's what she said.

Evilsharon said...

Dammit Angela beat me to it.