Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 3 - Wednesday July 9th

I actually worked out this morning! Yay me! Yay Leslie Sansone!

Now for breakfast. Damn, there's maple bacon in my fridge!! WTF???? Moving on.... Breathing.... and simmering multi-grain cereal with peaches & cinnamon in milk. Rye (hmm, it's apparently not just bread!), barley, oats, & wheat. I toss in a few walnuts. I think all these whole grains will pack enough fiber that I'll be able to make Dr. Oz tap dance in the bathrooom in a few hours! Woot! Woot!

Lunch - We were over by Sprouts so I stopped at Pei Wei and had vegetarian Pad Thai with tofu and lots of veggies. Yum, I love their pad thai! Dinner - pasta (actually barilla plus) with marinara. I cooked some meatballs in the sauce for the kid. Yes, my sauce touched the meatballs!

No comments: