Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Living up to my name....

Yesterday I was truly a Grilled Cheese and French Fry Vegetarian! That's what I had for lunch. We went to the movies yesterday and I had waayyyy too much buttered popcorn. After the movies we ended up in Johnny Rockets for lunch and the grilled cheese was pretty much my only option. The salad looked horrible. What a waste of veggies.

I had them add grilled onions to my grilled cheese. I split an order of Fries with Bill. But still, it was a load of fat and grease! However it was pretty damned tastey. I was full for the rest of the day. Finally had a late dinner of salad and toast.

I will save the tofu experiment for another day. Perhaps today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I tried to be vegetarian, I ended up being pescatarian because of the eating out issue. I am back to eating a little meat but it really sucked. We went out to dinner with some veg friends a couple weeks back and there ONLY choice was to order from the sides menu. Even the salads had bacon on them.